What Does This Do?
Improvements over version 2.00:
- Adds the function to operate multiple cameras using an RM-LVR1 (Live-View Remote)
Note: Before using this function, please ensure the RM-LVR1 is updated to System Software version 2.00 or higher.
- Improves the auto exposure function
- Allows Wi-Fi® to operate without requiring a memory card installed
Please view this Operating Guide for information on how to use the new functions provided by firmware update version 3.00.
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version 3.00:
- The Flip function is added
This function is useful when the camera is attached upside down
- The Daylight Saving Time (DST) feature is added
- The display has been improved in the multi-view function of PlayMemories Home™
Note: Please be sure to use the latest version of the PlayMemories Home software.
Please view this Operating Guide for information on how to use the new functions provided by firmware update version 2.00.
Applicable Products and Operating Systems
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This update is only for HDR-AS30V camcorders that currently have firmware version 2.00 or lower. If your camcorder firmware version is already Version 3.00, this update is not necessary.
Check the version of your camcorder firmware:
IMPORTANT: Do not disconnect the USB cable from the camcorder or the computer.