- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the MTFOPD-00275913-1040.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the MTFOPD-00275913-1040.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ260 Firmware Update Ver. 1.01 / 1.11" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen click "Finish".
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ260 Firmware Update is complete.