What Does This Do?
The Sony® RAW Driver is used to display RAW data (ARW/SR2/SRF files) with Windows® operating systems.
By installing this program, you can display the RAW data using Windows Explorer or Photo Gallery in the same way as JPEG files.
Note: Images may look rough when enlarged using the Photo Gallery application, but they can display properly using the supplied software or with another supported application.
Applicable Products and Operating Systems
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
Before You Start
- Follow the update instructions carefully.
- Starter editions of the operating system are not supported.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs.
- Contact our Support team if you need assistance with the upgrade.
- Download the SRD20_Installer0810a.exe file to a directory on your computer, and make note of this directory for reference.
- At the Software Agreement page, read the agreement and if you agree, click the Accept Agreement checkmark to continue with the download.
- Go to the directory where the SRD20_Installer0810a.exe file was downloaded and double-click the file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts carefully to complete the installation.
Note: If the message This program might not have installed correctly appears, click This program installed correctly.