- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the INDVID-00500811-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDVID-00500811-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Intel® 82852/82855 Graphics Controller Driver for Microsoft® Windo..." click "Next".
- At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Finished" box, click "Finish".
- At the "Install" box, click "OK".
NOTE: The computer will restart.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel® 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller Driver is complete.