- Download the TIDMSC-00605909-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the TIDMSC-00605909-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Memory Stick Driver for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes will briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Finished" box, click "Finish".
The installation of the Texas Instruments PCI7420 Driver for Memory Stick® is complete.