What Does This Do?
This utility installs the Sony® Giga Pocket® Update Program and the Sony® Advanced MPEG Encoder Board Driver to resolve the following issues:
- The Timer Recording application does not work.
- An error message is displayed when attempting to change Timer Recording settings.
- The Giga Pocket Explorer cannot change a Video Capsule's name.
- A database error occurs when moving several large-size Video Capsules at the same time.
- Video Capsules become corrupted when moving a Video Capsule and the process is cancelled.
- The sound mode selected to record the Video Capsules is incorrect when recording videos with the Giga Pocket software.
This update also provides the following improvements:
- Implements compatibility with the Sony RoomLink™ PCNA-MR10 Network Media Receiver.
- Enhances compatibility with the Microsoft® Windows® XP operating system Service Pack 2.
Applicable Products and Operating Systems
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
|Download and Installation Instructions|
Installation of the Giga Pocket 5.0.04 Update and the Sony® Advanced MPEG Encoder Board Driver is complete.
|Version:||5.0.04.05260 and 22.214.171.12490|