- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the INDOTH-00215619-0011.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Ensure the USB floppy disk drive is connected to the computer and then insert the blank formatted floppy disk.
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDOTH-00215619-0011.EXE file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to extract the driver files to floppy drive (A:\).
- At the "WinZip Self-Extractor - INDOTH-00215619-0011.EXE" dialog, click "Unzip"
NOTE: By default the utility unzips all files to the floppy disk in the A: drive.
- At the "8 file(s) unzipped successfully" dialog, click "OK", and then click "Close".
The Intel SATA driver files are now ready for use during installation of the Windows XP operating system.