- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the NVDVID-01193632-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the NVDVID-01193632-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Nvidia Graphics Controller" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- After the driver installation completes, restart the computer two times.
After restarting the computer two times, the installation of the NVIDIA® Graphics Display Driver is complete.