- Download the SNYCAP10.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SNYCAP10.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Sony MOTION EYE Video Capture Driver 22.214.171.1247 - InstallShield Wizard" box, click Next. Several setup boxes will briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
NOTE: If a "Confirm File Deletion" box appears, you have already installed this update. Click OK to remove the existing installation files and then repeat steps 4-7 to reinstall the update.
- At the "Digital Signature Not Found" box, click Yes.
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, select "Yes, I want to restart my computer now" and click Finish.
As the computer restarts, the installation of the Sony MOTION EYE Video Capture Device Driver is complete.
If it is necessary to reinstall the Sony Memory Stick Driver, you will need to first remove the SNYCAP10.EXE installation files. To do so, please follow these steps:
The uninstallation process is complete. You may redownload and reinstall the SNYCAP10.EXE file.
- Go to the directory where the SNYCAP10.EXE file was downloaded and double-click it.
- At the "Sony MOTION EYE Video Capture Driver 126.96.36.1997 - InstallShield Wizard" box, click Next.
- At the "Confirm File Deletion" window, click OK to remove all of its components. Please wait as the installation files are removed.