- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the INDOTH-00211468-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDOTH-00211468-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Intel® PCHM SATA AHCI Controller 6 Port" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel PCHM SATA AHCI Controller 6 Port Driver is complete.