What Does This Do?
- Resolves an issue where PMB may freeze or hang when trying to adjust media file quality
- Resolves when PMB is unable to change the content of an existing frame picture movie using the "VAIO Creation create Movie" option or is unable to create a movie using the "Starting School" or "Cherry Blossom" theme tracks
- Improves review, encoding, file export performance for models with NVIDIA® graphics and content reading and media disc writing speeds
- Resolves when playlists cannot be selected after using "Memoir" menu design
- Resolves when PMB is unable to read a Click to Disc™ project file
- Adds support for Portuguese and Polish languages and enhances the user interface
- PMB may write the entire movie although the disable section option is enabled
- PMB is unable to create a BD movie disc when importing a 24Mbps or 16Mbps AVCHD™ movie
- A black frame appears between chapters when creating a movie
- PMB may crash when trying to import content from VAIO Movie Story, creating a DVD movie, or may fail to create a disc using BD-R media
- PMB may create a BD-J with the wrong map view when importing a GPS photo
- Resolves an issue where more data cannot be added to a BD-R disc and where an error occurs when authoring BDMV or DVD discs that contain several movie and photo files
- BD-J discs videos from VAIO Movie Story do not accurately reflect the original record time
- BD-J and BDMV discs created may have playback compatibility issues with standalone Blu-ray Disc™ players and the video chapter jump function may not work correctly if created on BD-J discs
- WMA and MP4 audio files cannot be used for background music and the Blu-ray Disc menu may not play properly when created with a still background image and no background music
- Adds support for AVCHD videos created by Handycam® camcorders manufactured before early 2011
Applicable Products and Operating Systems
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
|Download and Installation Instructions|
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Picture Motion Browser VAIO Edition plug-in Update is complete.