- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the ALDOTH-00249344-1042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the ALDOTH-00249344-1042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Alps Pointing-device for VAIO Driver Update Ver. 7.107.505.106" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Alps Pointing Device for VAIO Driver Update is complete.