- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the ALDOTH-00199343-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the ALDOTH-00199343-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Alps® Pointing Device Driver" screen, click "Next".
- At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Welcome to the Device Driver Installation Wizard" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Completing the Device Driver Installation Wizard" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "You must restart your computer to apply these changes" box, click "Restart Now".
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Alps® Pointing Device Driver is complete.