- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the TODBLT-00967520-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the TODBLT-00967520-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Toshiba® Bluetooth USB Controller Driver for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Choose Setup Language" screen, click "OK".
- At the "Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba" screen, click "Next".
- At the Toshiba License Agreement, select "I accept the terms in the license agreement" then click "Next"
- At the "ready to Install the Program" screen, click "Install".
- At the "Installing Bluetooth Driver" screen, click to select "I accept" then click "OK".
NOTE: Multiple "Found New Hardware Wizard" windows may appear during the installation process. Please ignore these, they will automatically close as the driver is installed.
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba" screen, click "Yes" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Toshiba® Bluetooth® USB Controller Driver is complete.