- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the OPFOPD-00209566-1040.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the OPFOPD-00209566-1040.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Optiarc DVD RW AD-7590S" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Optiarc Drive Firmware Flash Utility" screen, "Do you want to change the firmware" click the "Flash" button to start the firmware update.
- At the "Update successful" screen, click "close".
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- If the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen appears, click "This program installed correctly".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Optiarc DVD RW AD-7590S Firmware Update is completed.