- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the TIDMSC-01549400-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the TIDMSC-01549400-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Texas Instruments PCI7411 Integrated FlashMedia Controller" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Completing the Device Driver Installation Wizard" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Texas Instruments® Integrated FlashMedia Controller update is complete.