- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the NVDVID-00825413-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the NVDVID-00825413-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "nVidia® Graphic driver update version 126.96.36.199 for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "NVIDIA Display Control Panel" screen, review the list of profiles, and click "OK" to Update all Profiles.
- At the "nVidia® GeForce Go 6200 Graphics Controller Driver" screen, click "Finish" to complete the installation.
NOTE: The computer will restart.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the nVidia® GeForce™ Go 6200 Graphics Controller Driver is complete.