- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SOAVSS-00957101-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOAVSS-00957101-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Sony® VAIO Original Screen Saver Update Program for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" box, click "Finish".
- At the Install Box, click "OK" to restart your computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Sony® VAIO® Original Screen Saver Program is complete.