- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SODCAM-01321303-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SODCAM-01321303-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Sony Visual Communication Camera VGP-VCC4" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several windows may appear as the software is being updated. These windows will close automatically.
- At the "Welcome to the Device Driver Installation Wizard" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Completing the Device Driver Installation Wizard" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Sony® Visual Communication Camera VGP-VCC4 Driver is complete.