- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the CODMOD-00965503-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the CODMOD-00965503-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Conexant® HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Driver for Micros..." screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- Installation of the Conexant modem driver is complete.
Installation of the Conexant® HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Driver is complete.