- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the INDVID-14718500-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDVID-14718500-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Intel Video Driver Install Page" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- Click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Driver Update is complete.