What Does This Do?
HotSync® Times-Out When Synchronizing Large Amounts of Data.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- This update is only for computers currently running HotSync® Manager version 4.0.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the HSUPDATE4011.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the HSUPDATE4011.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "You have downloaded the HotSync® Manager version 4.0.1..." screen, click "Next" to install the update patch.
NOTE: If HotSync® Manager version 4.0 is not already installed on the computer, an "Information" box will appear, stating that the program is not installed and that Setup will exit.
- At the "The InstallShield Wizard has successfully installed HotSync® Manager Update..." message, click Finish.