- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SO-511720F03EF.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SO-511720F03EF.EXE file to begin the installation.
NOTE: Please wait for the utility to extract the installation files and check the computer model.
- At the "Sony Visual Communication Camera PCGA-UVC10 Application Installer Setup" box, verify that the "Device Driver For PCGA-UVC10" option is checked and then click "Next".
NOTE: Please wait while drivers are installed. Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Setup Complete" screen, select "Yes, I want to restart my computer now." and then click "Finish" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the SONY® PCGA-UVC10 USB Camera driver is complete.