- Download the SO-Z10000803HI04US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SO-Z10000803HI04US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "VAIO Recovery Wizard Update for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Finished" dialog, click "Finish", then click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the VAIO® Recovery Wizard Update is complete.