- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the INST_IC3100_CDUPD.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INST_IC3100_CDUPD.EXE file to begin the installation.
- When prompted, insert the Image Converter 2 or Image Converter 2 Plus installation CD into the computer CD-ROM drive and click "Retry".
IMPORTANT: Do not remove the installation CD from the drive until the upgrade process is complete.
- Carefully follow the on-screen prompts to complete the upgrade.
- If Image Converter 2, Image Converter 2 Plus, or Image Converter 3 version 3.0 is installed on the computer, it will be automatically uninstalled when installing Image Converter 3 version 3.1.
NOTE: After uninstallation, double-click the INST_IC3100_CDUPD.EXE file to continue installing Image Converter 3 version 3.1.
Once the upgrade process has been completed, the Image Converter 2 or Image Converter 2 Plus installation CD can be removed from the drive.