No remote codes are available here for the RM-TP2.
Check the manual for the remote, or the device it came with (e.g. TV, Blu-ray player, etc.), for codes.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
IMPORTANT: The codes are not listed for this model because the frequencies are built into the remote control and display during the programming process.
- On the remote control, touch RM SELECT.
- Touch the function for the component to be programmed.
- Touch the toolbox icon.
- Touch IR SETUP.
- Touch the component category.
- Touch the manufacturer and command mode for the component. Note: If more than command mode is listed for the manufacturer, touch one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Touch EXIT or CANCEL.
- The previously entered code number will be erased when you enter a new code on the remote.
- You may need to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.