Select the brand name from the drop down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
Note: If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- Press and hold the TV I/O button.
- While holding the TV I/O button, enter the television or A/V receiver manufacturer code using the number buttons. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Release the TV I/O button.
- Point the remote control at the component.
- Press the TV I/O button to verify operation.
- The previously entered code number will be erased when you enter a new code on the remote.
- You may need to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.