- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the CODMOD-10491500-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the CODMOD-10491500-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- At the "Modem Driver (Conexant)" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Conexant® Modem Driver is complete.