What Does This Do?
- The WinDVD® application will occasionally close when attempting to fast forward or rewind a 3D Blu-ray Disc™ movie
- Video distortion may occur when using an external monitor with screen resolutions of 800x600 or 1024x768
- The audio is not smooth and is not synchronized properly with video playback while streaming a 720p 3D BD video file to an external 3D TV using an HDMI® cable.
- A frame drop issue may occur when viewing 3D content using the PlayMemories Home™ application
- The Simulated 3D function may stop responding after updating the Picture Motion Browser software to the PlayMemories Home software
Applicable Products and Operating Systems
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
|Download and Installation Instructions|
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Sony Video Processor Update is complete.