- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the INDSNR-00244584-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDSNR-00244584-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller Ver. 10.0.0.1046" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
The installation of the Intel Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller is complete.