- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the INAWID-00258086-1042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INAWID-00258086-1042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® WiDi (Wireless Display) Update, Ver. 22.214.171.124" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the Intel® WiDi Installer" screen, click "Upgrade".
- At the "Intel® WiDi License Areement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, select "I accept the terms in the License Agreement", then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® WiDi Installer Completed Sucessfully" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "You must restart your system for the configuration changes made to Intel® WiDi to take effect" screen, click "Yes" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel WiDi (Wireless Display) Software Update is complete.