What Does This Do?
- Resolves an issue where downloaded music may not play after analyzing the content using the VAIO analyzing manager
- Resolves an issue where the sound may become distorted when playing music content from Blu-ray Disc™ media using mono mode
- Resolves an issue where the music content may stop functioning when playing through a network
- Prevents an application crash with Failure_Bucket_ID 8523606
- Improves the performance of the Picture Motion Browser application
- Resolves an issue where the user is unable to playback music that was recommended by the VAIO Personalization Manager within the Media Gallery application
- Resolves an issue where the Chorus Playback Duration feature does not play the correct section of the music file
- Enables a new feature to use the content search for smile detection, laughter, and close-up face pictures within the VAIO Movie Story and Media Gallery™ applications
- Enables support to read AVCHD™ (720p) video format within the VAIO Movie Story and Click to Disc Editor applications
- Enables support to read GPS video within the Click to Disc Editor application
- Resolves an issue where VAIO Media Plus will not start after running the "System Tune-up" feature within the VAIO Care™ application
Applicable Products and Operating Systems
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
||How to determine the current version of your VAIO Entertainment Platform Library software|
|Download and Installation Instructions|
The installation of the VAIO Entertainment Platform Library Update is complete.