What Does This Do?
- Resolves an issue where the computer may lose wireless connection
- Resolves an issue where the wireless switch is turned off
- Resolves an issue where the user is unable to turn on the Intel Wireless Display
- Helps reduce video latency (choppiness) when using the Intel Wireless Display for streaming content
- Resolves an issue where the computer may drop connection while using the Intel Wireless Display
Applicable Products and Operating Systems
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
|Download and Installation Instructions|
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 / 6250 AGN / Intel WiFi Link 1000 BGN Driver Update is complete.