- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation and execution/calibration, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Please follow the steps below to download and execute this program.
- Download the UNOOTH-P0112513-1082.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the UNOOTH-P0112513-1082.EXE file using the ClickPad or TouchPad only, to begin the calibration.
Note: Please do not touch the screen.
- At the "Browse For Folder" screen, click "OK".
- At the "C:\Users\Username" folder, click the "Panel Calibration Tool" folder.
- At the "Panel Calibration Tool" screen, click the "CalibG4" file.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN WHILE THE CALIBRATION IS RUNNING.
- When the calibration has completed, turn off the computer.
- After the computer has shut down completely, turn the computer back on.
After the computer restarts, the calibration is complete.
Note: If the issue is not resolved, please make sure the battery is charged to 30% or higher and all other devices are detached from the computer, and then run the calibration again. b>