What Does This Do?
Applicable Products and Operating Systems
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
Before You Start
- Follow the update instructions carefully.
- CD Mavicas and DVD Handycam Camcorders are NOT supported by this driver.
- This driver does not support USB Streaming.
- Contact our Support team if you need assistance with the upgrade.
- Download the USBDRVEN.EXE file to a temporary or download directory, and make note of this directory for reference.
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the USBDRVEN.EXE file to begin the installation.
- In the same directory to which the USBDRVEN.EXE file was downloaded, double-click to open the Sony_usb folder that was created.
- In the Sony_usb folder, double-click the Setup.exe file.
- At the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Sony USB Driver screen, click the Next button.
- At the Information screen, click the Next button.
- At the InstallShield Wizard Complete screen, verify that Yes, I want to restart my computer now is selected and click the Finish button.
- Once the computer restarts the installation of the Sony® USB Driver is complete.