Video & Picture Transfer
- How to transfer video
- The USB connection from the camera is not recognized.
- How to uninstall and reinstall a camera USB driver from Device Manager.
- Lens, Media and Other Accessory Compatibility
- Error: REINSERT THE MEMORY CARD is displayed on the LCD screen.
- The memory card is not recognized or being read by the camera.
- Can data or images that have been erased from the SD memory card be recovered?
PlayMemories Software & Apps
- PlayMemories Home Frequently Asked Questions
- The PlayMemories Home software will not open, stops responding or has errors.
- How to install the PlayMemories Home software without the Internet connection.
- Can a date stamp be added to multiple pictures at the same time with the PlayMemories Home software?
- What is PlayMemories Mobile and where can I get the app?
- The NFC function is not working with the mobile device or the PlayMemories Mobile app cannot be connected.
- Download and install PlayMemories Camera Apps.
HD Projector Camcorder
- The camera turns off automatically while using the projector.
- The projector is not working; the projection light does not come on.
- There is no picture or sound when playing back on a TV using the HDMI connection.
4k Consumer Camcorder
- The movies play back in HD format instead of 4K when output from the HDMI connection.
- Can 4K movies be played back on a TV?
- Can signals be output from the HDMI OUT jack and VIDEO OUT jack at the same time?
- The sound level is low when recording with the internal microphone. Can the audio sensitivity be increased?
- What is the advantage of recording with the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format?
- What software do I use to transfer AVCHD movies to an Apple Macintosh computer?
- AVCHD video is not recognized or cannot be transferred to a Macintosh computer.
- The AVCHD or PRIVATE folder appears as a QuickTime icon on a Macintosh OS X (version 10.8) computer.
- The AVCHD video is choppy or does not playback smoothly on a computer.