This site provides support information for VAIO PCs manufactured and sold by Sony Corporation (look for the Sony logo).
Assistance for VAIO PCs manufactured and sold by the VAIO Corporation is available on their web site at: http://us.vaio.com
Upgrade Your Operating System
Internet and Network Connections
- Troubleshoot a Wireless LAN connection issue.
- Troubleshoot Wi-Fi® dropout and connection issues.
- How to use the VAIO Easy Connect to establish a new wireless network connection or troubleshoot an existing connection.
Keyboard and Touchpad
- The function or hot keys are not working after upgrading the operating system.
- Notebook keyboard is not working properly.
- The wireless keyboard is not responding properly.
- Touchpad does not work properly.
Startup, Operating System, Blue/Black Screen Errors
- How to access and reset the computer BIOS.
- Computer will not boot or startup.
- Error: "Operating system not found" or "missing operating system".
- Troubleshoot blue screen Stop Error messages.
- Computer boots to a blank screen, freezes or stops at a blue or black screen, or randomly restarts.
Touch Screen & LCD Screen
- 03/02/16Important Notification About Battery Pack VGP-BPS26 in VAIO Personal Computers
- 07/01/14Sony Recalls VAIO Flip PC Laptops Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- 04/24/14Free Repair Program for VAIO Fit 11A/Flip Personal Computer
- 03/19/14End of support notification for products using the Windows XP operating system
- 02/26/13NVIDIA® Driver - Security Vulnerability
- 01/13/12Security Update Program for VAIO® Personal Computers
- 06/30/10Important Safety Notification for the Sony VAIO® F11 and CW2 Series
- 10/27/09Sony® AC Power Adapter Replacement Program
- 02/26/09Seagate® Hard Disk Drive Quality Issue
- 04/09/08Important Notification for the Sony VAIO® TZ Series