- How to reset a camera back to original factory settings.
- Where can I find out if a firmware update is available?
- Using your Sony® Camera with a Macintosh® computer.
PlayMemories Software & Apps
- PlayMemories Home Frequently Asked Questions
- The PlayMemories Home software will not open, stops responding or has errors.
- How to install the PlayMemories Home software without the Internet connection.
- Can a date stamp be added to multiple pictures at the same time with the PlayMemories Home software?
- What is PlayMemories Mobile and where can I get the app?
- The NFC function is not working with the mobile device or the PlayMemories Mobile app cannot be connected.
- Download and install PlayMemories Camera Apps.
Video & Picture Transfer
- How to transfer videos to a Macintosh computer.
- AVCHD video is not recognized or cannot be transferred to a Macintosh computer.
- How to send pictures wirelessly to an Android or Apple iOS device.
- How to transfer videos and images to a computer wirelessly.
- A wireless LAN connection has low signal strength, drops or acts erratically.
- How to transfer pictures to a computer with a USB connection.
- Lens, Media and Other Accessory Compatibility
- Error: REINSERT THE MEMORY CARD is displayed on the LCD screen.
- The memory card is not recognized or being read by the camera.
- Can data or images that have been erased from the SD memory card be recovered?
Power & Hardware
- The message TURN THE POWER OFF AND ON AGAIN is displayed.
- The power will not turn on.
- The power will not turn on right out of the box after purchase.
- The lens is stuck and will not open, retract, or extend.
- The LCD screen is blank or appears dark or black.
- An error code beginning with E:61, E:62, E:91 or E:92 is displayed.
Lens Style Camera Basics