Programming instructions for this remote are shown at the bottom of this page.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- On the remote control, touch SETUP.
- Touch FUNCTION&USER IR.
- Touch the function (category) to be registered.
- Touch the component manufacturer and type.
- Touch the remote controller mode of the connected component.
- When the batteries are replaced, the programmed codes may be erased. It may be necessary to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.
- Some product functions may not be able to be controlled by the remote control. Use the remote control provided with the component.
- In some rare cases, you may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with the supplied remote control. This is because your equipment may use a code that is not provided with this remote control. In this case, please use the equipment's own remote control.