Programming instructions for this remote are shown at the bottom of this page.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
IMPORTANT: The numeric codes are not provided for this model because the frequencies are built in to the remote control and display during the programming process.
- On the remote control, touch RM SELECT.
- Touch the function for the component to be programmed.
- Touch the toolbox icon.
- Touch IR SETUP.
- Touch the component category.
- Touch the manufacturer and command mode for the component.
- Touch EXIT or CANCEL.
NOTE: If more than command mode is listed for the manufacturer, touch one code at a time until you find one that works.
- If a new code number is entered, the code number previously entered will be erased.
- When the batteries are replaced, the programmed codes may be erased. It may be necessary to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.
- Some product functions may not be able to be controlled by the remote control. Use the remote control provided with the component.
- In some rare cases, you may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with the supplied remote control. This is because your equipment may use a code that is not provided with this remote control. In this case, please use the equipment's own remote control.