Select the brand name from the drop down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
Note: If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- On the remote control, press and hold the USE MODE button.
- While holding down the USE MODE button, press the A/V I/O button.
- Release the USE MODE button.
- Press the function button for the component to be controlled. Note: When programming a television, press the TV I/O button, not the TV/SAT function button.
- Press the number buttons to enter the numeric code corresponding to the component and the make of the component to be controlled. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENTER button.
- If more than one code number is listed for your device brand, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- If none of the codes listed for your device brand worked, try codes listed for other brands or perform a search for the correct code (available only on certain models). Check the manual for information about the search option.
- The previously entered code number will be erased when you enter a new code on the remote.
- You may need to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- If programming fails, you may need to reset the remote control: Remove the batteries, press each button twice, and then put the batteries back in.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.
- Some functions of a device may not be controllable by the remote. Please refer to the device manual for details.
- You may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with this remote control. This occurs when the device uses codes not provided for this remote. In this case, please use the device's original remote control or purchase a universal remote control that has a learning function.