Programming instructions for this remote are shown at the bottom of this page.
Select the brand name from the drop down list for each component for which you want to see codes.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- On the remote control, press the IR SET button.
- Press the function button for the component to be controlled.
- Press the number buttons to enter the numeric code corresponding to the component and the make of the component to be controlled.
- Press the ENTER D.TUNING button. When the program indicator flashes twice, the component(s) can then be controlled using this remote.
NOTE: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- If a new code number is entered, the code number previously entered will be erased.
- When the batteries are replaced, the programmed codes may be erased. It may be necessary to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.
- Some product functions may not be able to be controlled by the remote control. Use the Use the remote control provided with the component.
- In some rare cases, you may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with the supplied remote control. This is because your equipment may use a code that is not provided with this remote control. In this case, please use the equipment's own remote control.