RM-P2000Remote Commander for TAE2000ESD Preamp
No remote codes are available here for the RM-P2000.
Check the manual for the remote, or the device it came with (e.g. TV, Blu-ray player, etc.), for codes.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
IMPORTANT: This remote control is only programmable using the learn function and does not have any manufacturer programming codes.
- Place the receiver remote control on a flat surface.
- Place the remote control of the device to be controlled, head-to-head, and approximately 2 inches from the remote control being programmed.
- On the receiver remote control, set the mode selector to LEARN.
- Press the appropriate FUNCTION button for the equipment being programmed.
- Press and hold the button to be taught until the LEARN indicator lights up.
- On the other remote control, press and hold the button to be learned until the LEARN indicator on the amplifier remote goes off.
- Release both buttons. Note: Repeat steps 4, 5, 6, and 7 for any other buttons that you may want to program.
- Set the mode selector to USER STD or SONY STD.
- If more than one code number is listed for your device brand, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- If none of the codes listed for your device brand worked, try codes listed for other brands or perform a search for the correct code (available only on certain models). Check the manual for information about the search option.
- The previously entered code number will be erased when you enter a new code on the remote.
- You may need to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- If programming fails, you may need to reset the remote control: Remove the batteries, press each button twice, and then put the batteries back in.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.
- Some functions of a device may not be controllable by the remote. Please refer to the device manual for details.
- You may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with this remote control. This occurs when the device uses codes not provided for this remote. In this case, please use the device's original remote control or purchase a universal remote control that has a learning function.