No remote codes are available here for the RM-NX7000.
Check the manual for the remote, or the device it came with (e.g. TV, Blu-ray player, etc.), for codes.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
These instructions apply to BRAND programming only. To program the remote control using the SOLUTION or SEARCH methods, please refer to the remote manual for instructions.
IMPORTANT: The codes are not listed for this model because the frequencies are built into the remote control and display during the programming process.
- Power on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, touch and hold the SET key for approximately two seconds.
- Touch the PRESET key.
- Touch the component key for the component to be programmed.
- Touch the BRAND key.
- Touch the OK key.
- On the right side of the display screen, touch the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW keys to select the brand of the component being programmed.
- Point the remote control at the component and touch the TEST key.
Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, repeat the previous two steps, selecting a different code for the manufacturer, until the component responds to the remote control.
- Touch the OK key.
- If more than one code number is listed for your device brand, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- If none of the codes listed for your device brand worked, try codes listed for other brands or perform a search for the correct code (available only on certain models). Check the manual for information about the search option.
- The previously entered code number will be erased when you enter a new code on the remote.
- You may need to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- If programming fails, you may need to reset the remote control: Remove the batteries, press each button twice, and then put the batteries back in.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.
- Some functions of a device may not be controllable by the remote. Please refer to the device manual for details.
- You may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with this remote control. This occurs when the device uses codes not provided for this remote. In this case, please use the device's original remote control or purchase a universal remote control that has a learning function.