- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SODCAM-A1108101-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SODCAM-A1108101-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Sony® Visual Communication Camera VGP-VCC1 Driver for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Ready to Install" screen, click "NEXT".
- At the "Finish" dialog, click "Finish", then click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Sony® Visual Communication Camera VGP-VCC1 Driver is complete.