What Does This Do?
- Resolves an issue where the Click to DVD® software fails when loading a project file created using VAIO Content Exporter
- Resolves an issue where the error message "An error occurred while creating a disc, the output process has been stopped" occurs when creating a disc using VAIO Content Exporter from a movie file created with VAIO Movie Story
- Resolves an error that occurs when attempting to burn MPEG2 (352x480) video files to Blu-ray Disc™ media in BDAV file format
- Adds support for Sony® camcorders (HDR-SR11, HDR-SR12, HDR-UX20) using the AVCHD™ format
- Provides support for the AVCHD High Profile Codec
- Resolves an issue where the InstallShield Wizard for VAIO VP 1.2 update displays strange characters
- Resolves an issue where the error message "Some media files could not be written because the disc became full during writing" occurs while burning to Blu-ray Disc media
- Resolves an issue where the error message "Unknown Error" occurs when importing content from Memory Stick® media in a Handycam® camcorder
- Resolves access problems for long file path names
- Resolves an issue with import functionality with SD cards
Applicable Products and Operating Systems
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
|Download and Installation Instructions|
After the computer restarts, the VAIO Content Importer / VAIO Content Exporter Utility Update is complete.