What Does This Do?
- Resolves an issue where the project processing may not advance properly when creating an HDMV project from Memory Stick® media
- Resolves an issue where the "Help" button from the disc making screen does not function
- Resolves an issue where the error message "Some media files could not be written because the disc became full during writing" occurs while burning to Blu-ray™ Disc media
- Resolves an issue where the error message "Unknown Error" occurs when importing content from Memory Stick media in a Handycam® camcorder
- Resolves an issue where selecting "DVD-VR" or "BDAV" in Click to Disc Editor is not reflected under "disk kind" for VAIO® Content Exporter
- Resolves an issue where the user is not be able to import files from a SD card
- Resolves an issue where a blue screen occurs when attempting to capture video from a video camera via an i-link® connection
- Adds VAIO Content Exporter support for file output from VAIO Movie Story version 1.3x
- Adds VAIO Content Exporter support for MP4 (720p) input
- Adds VAIO Content Exporter support for output to the mylo™ personal communicator
- Improves compatibility with Sony® camcorders using the AVCHD™ format, and with Sony Blu-ray Disc players
For Sony Blu-ray Disc Player Owners
For best compatibility with your Blu-ray Disc player, make sure your player has the latest firmware installed. Please check the player's Drivers & Software page for available updates.
Applicable Products and Operating Systems
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
|Download and Installation Instructions|
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Click to Disc Editor Software Update is complete.