- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the INDOTH-15336800-64.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDOTH-15336800-64.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- At the "Intel SATA Driver" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Windows Security" screen, click "Install this driver software anyway".
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- If the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen appears, click "This program installed correctly".
The installation of the Intel® SATA Driver is complete.