What Does This Do?
This utility installs the digital photo printer driver.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- The printer must be disconnected from the computer during this driver installation.
- For Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows® 2000 operating systems only: During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the DPPEX5_EX7.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Confirm that the printer is disconnected from the computer.
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the DPPEX5_EX7.EXE file.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Sony DPP-EX5/EX7" screen, click Next.
NOTE: If a "Digital Signature Not Found" message appears, click Yes to continue.
- At the "Install Wizard complete" screen, click Finish.
- Connect the printer to the computer.