Compatibility & Accessories
- Lens and accessory compatibility chart
- PlayMemories Mobile Compatible Smartphone and Tablet Devices
- Watch Out for Counterfeit Products
Settings & Adjustments
- How to clean the LCD screen of the camera.
- General information about the shutter speed, ISO, and aperture settings
- What type of lens is best to use for shooting pictures?
- Sony Lighting Guide
- PlayMemories Home™ FAQ & Support
- Image Data Converter
- Using your Sony® Camera with a Macintosh® Computer
- PlayMemories Mobile Support
Errors & Troubleshooting
- The lens is not recognized or an error message is displayed.
- The pictures appear too dark or underexposed.
- The image is out of focus or the picture looks blurry.
- The pictures are too white or overexposed.
- The eyes of the subject appear with a red-eye effect in pictures taken with a flash.
- The pictures have a blue, orange or red tint (poor color reproduction).